3 fast tips for product categories
Product categories help your customers find what they need on your site. Here 3 must-follow tips for product categories on your DTC or eCommerce website.
- “A lot of product searches nowadays are happening on mobile, you want to make sure your navigation is really clean and easy to use.”@jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “If you're having trouble figuring out what to name a category, see what else is out there in the market, check out your competitors and see what product categories they're using.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
We Speak About:
- [00:35] Structuring product categories
- [01:06] Levels of navigation for categories
- [02:23] The importance of having good search
- [03:15] How to research the market
Simple tips when it comes to structuring product categories
When attracting an audience to your brand's webpage, it is important to stay organized.
One key way to do this is through efficiently structuring product categories so that your potential customers can find what they are looking for.
One important idea to keep in mind is how to navigate product categories with the rise of mobile shopping.
Stay tuned as we discuss three simple tricks to optimize product categorization and what to avoid .
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.