BFCM tips from Nik Sharma, Privy, and other eCommerce and DTC leaders
We're diving into the Black Friday Cyber Monday advice Nik Sharma, Privy, and others are giving for eCommerce and DTC brands. Have the best BFCM ever!
- “Black Friday sales in the US have increased by over $1B every year since 2017.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “Let consumers know when your deals are so they don’t have any reason to hesitate on purchase and holdout for a better deal” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “Discount bundles can help you get rid of slow-moving stock, allow consumers to sample less popular offers, and increase AOV.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “Don’t run the same deal on Black Friday through Cyber Monday. If consumers miss out on a deal, offer the discount through a support ticket.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “Performance marketing shouldn’t be your only way to promote BFCM deals.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
We Speak About:
- [01:35] Why this Black Friday is even more important than ever for DTC
- [02:20] How and when to reveal BFCM deals to your email list
- [03:35] The deal you should run on Black Friday
- [05:55] The deals you should run on the BFCM weekend
- [07:20] The deal you should run on Cyber Monday
- [10:00] What to do with discount popups for BFCM
- [10:20] How you can build even more rapport with customers
- [11:20] What kind of new products can you launch for BFCM
- [11:40] Are landing pages important for BFCM?
- [13:00] How to promote BFCM deals outside of performance marketing
Don’t miss these BFCM tips by Nik Sharma, Privy, and others
We’re recapping some tips for Black Friday and Cyber Monday that eCommerce and DTC experts like Nik Sharma and Privy have shared.
This year’s BFCM sales for eCommerce are going to be the highest yet.
More shoppers than ever are expected to buy online this BFCM due to the pandemic. Also, Black Friday sales in the US have increased by $1B every year since 2017.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday aren’t just about the offer you present. It’s also about how you present the offer.
You need to make your offer clear and make sure to not run it at the expense of your business.
You also need to make sure you are attacking BFCM outside of just performance marketing and email marketing. Those two channels are great but don’t forget about the value of other channels like influencer marketing.
Stay tuned as we unpack how to make your offer for BFCM standout, what deals you should run, answer whether you should use a landing page, and more.
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.
Nik Sharma’s Masterclass on BFCM: https://www.privy.com/masterclass/video/bfcm-with-nik-sharma
Tips from eCommerce and DTC experts for BFCM: https://unbounce.com/campaign-strategy/black-friday-tips-more-online-sales
Nik Sharma’s email list: https://sharma.ck.page/