The welcome series to help you convert non-buyers into buyers (and how to get them into your email sequence)
Not everyone who visits your website will buy immediately. For those consumers, it's important to collect their information and nuture them appropriately.
- “Set your goal to get subscribers to engage with your brand and set the tone of the relationship.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “The second email you send should focus on the brand story, unique quality standards that you might have and the benefits of shopping with your company.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “The last email you send needs to focus on the community aspect.” @jadesai94 #DTCPO
- “Frequency is an important factor that's used for ads, and there's no reason why it’s not relevant to email.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
We Speak About:
- [00:59] Intro to non-buyer welcome series
- [01:54] Defining non-buyers and the first step in attracting them through an email sequence
- [02:57] How to formulate an email to potential consumers
- [04:19] When to send a second email and what to include
- [05:28] What to include in a third email to promote customer conversion
- [06:15] Outline for the last email in the email sequence
In DTC, frequency is key to convert non-buyers
Attracting new customers doesn’t always succeed on the first try, and these types of shoppers, who have not yet purchased your product, are known as non-buyers.
So how do you promote customer conversion? Sometimes influencing the amount of times a person comes into contact with your ads will promote purchase behavior.
One marketing strategy used to sway potential customers is through an email sequence.
Stay tuned as we unwrap an email marketing outline by Chase Dimond, and how to tailor the four types of emails designed for customer conversion.
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.
Full thread on non-buyer welcome series by Chase: https://twitter.com/ecomchasedimond/status/1378008560894767104
Chase’s email newsletter: https://chasedimond.com/chase-email-newsletter
Chase’s podcast: https://kite.link/chase-dimond-podcast