What's next for the DTC POD? - recapping the first half of the year and looking ahead
Halfway through the year, retail and DTC is starting to shift as more people go back to normal. Here's what we're doing at the DTC POD for the second half of the year.
- “People are starting to get back to normal in some places, which means that habits are starting to change ” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- ‘We're going to be expanding into customer experience leaders, product builders and more” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “We’re so excited to share with you more stories of not only agency owners giving some great advice, but also brand vendors, marketers, customer experience leaders and more.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
We Speak About:
- [00:36] Changes in consumer habits
- [01:23] Previous guests on the DTC POD
- [02:05] Exciting news and what’s next for the DTC POD
We’re celebrating half a year on the DTC POD by discussing some exciting new ideas to come!
As retail begins to open back up and things start getting back to normal, consumer habits continue to change and evolve and we plan on providing insight to that experience.
Stay tuned as Jay discusses new things to come for the DTC POD and an outline of what to expect for the second half of the year!
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.