How to build your Instagram and TikTok accounts to thousands of followers (with Kendall Dickieson, founder at Flexible Creative)
If you're struggling to build your brand accounts on Instagram and TikTok, listen to Kendall Dickieson to create strong content that drives results!
- “Not all organic creative can be paid creative and not all paid creative can be organic creative” @flexiblefoodie #DTCPOD
- “If you don't have the right partners in place, it's only going to cost you more down the road, so put time in your creating process.” @flexiblefoodie #DTCPOD
- “Just because you have the assets you have doesn't mean you have to present them in the way that you have them.” @flexiblefoodie #DTCPOD
- “People don't want to see product after product after product, and so you need to find a way to mention the product in different buckets.” @flexiblefoodie #DTCPOD
- “TikTok creative does not need to be perfect because it could be the simplest, stupidest thing in the world, but it could take off in 2 seconds” @flexiblefoodie #DTCPOD
We Speak About:
- [01:04] Kendall introduces herself and Flexible Creative
- [03:48] Common and effective social growth strategy themes
- [05:34] What to consider when creating content
- [08:29] furthering connections and eliciting a response
- [13:48] Influencer strategy vs. social strategy
- [17:02] Creator strategies
- [22:20] Key learning and tips from utilizing TikTok
- [28:25] What’s next for Kendall Dickieson and where to her and the brand online
How to grow your Instagram and TikTok account to thousands of followers
Kendall Dickieson, Founder of Flexible Creative, joins the POD to give some insight on customer acquisition and building a presence on social media.
Flexible creative is a business that helps brands share their story and build connections to their audience to unlock customer acquisition organically
Kendall specializes in optimizing DTC and CGP brands presence across multiple niches through social management.
Kendall takes an approach of prioritizing distribution for social growth and recommends investing in strategy first before execution.
Kendall recognizes the importance of being detail oriented with creative and limiting broad approaches.
To win on social content, it’s important to not overthink it
Flexible Creative stands out as a brand growth business due to Kendall’s extensive experience with social creative .
While it is important to think outside the box with social marketing, sometimes it’s about working smarter not harder.
Kendall takes the approach of tying engagement back to products and brands rather than overstimulating customers with the same social engagement .
Her business has also fostered further growth for brands by acknowledging the success that video platforms, such as TikTok, can bring.
Kendall recommends producing and distributing content on a whim, because these can often outperform strategically designed content on platforms such as TikTok.
Stay tuned as Kendall discusses ways to work with creators and the importance of driving community first.
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.
Kendall Dickieson website: https://www.kendalldickieson.com/
Kendall Dickieson twitter: https://twitter.com/flexiblefoodie