How to master your eCommerce funnel and create ads that actually convert (with Trevor Carlson, CEO of Fresh Fuel Marketing)
Having a good understanding of how your customers buy is incredibly important for brand growth. Trevor Carlson from Fresh Fuel Marketing explains how to build a better funnel.
- “I'm thinking very consciously about the impact that I'm having.” @trevorcarlson1 #DTCPOD
- “The biggest mistake people can make is assume that their target customer speaks the same way that they do and that they already know everything that they're trying to tell them.” @trevorcarlson1 #DTCPOD
- “You're not going to marry somebody on the first date, so why would you expect somebody to buy from you when they don't know who you are.” @trevorcarlson1 #DTCPOD
- “You need a large amount of creative to test, and you never really know what's going to work until you test it.” @trevorcarlson1 #DTCPOD
- “No matter what anybody tells you, you don't know what is going to work, we've had some really stupid things work.” @trevorcarlson1 #DTCPOD
We Speak About:
- [01:04] Trevor introduces himself and Fresh Fuel Marketing
- [03:13] Sale strategies for each part of the funnel
- [09:32] Hotjar recording and dynamic landing pages
- [14:12] Strategic educational content
- [15:54] What type of business to prioritize
- [17:44] Webinars and Facebook live
- [21:30] Building a loyal customer base
- [23:29] Getting creative with your creative
- [27:02] How often should creative be modified
- [29:50] Advice to other brands
- [31:22] Where to find Fresh Fuel Marketing and Trevor Carlson online
How Fresh Fuel Marketing takes marketing strategies to a whole new level
Trevor Carlson, CEO of Fresh Fuel Marketing, joins the POD to give some insight on the marketing agency’s customer retention and ad strategy
Fresh Fuel Marketing is a full-service digital marketing agency specializing in the food and beverage industry.
Trevor came into the space due to his personal values of making a positive impact, and his meaningfulness added value to the agencies goals
The agency takes an approach with helping brands grow by first making sure the business’s website is in order.
Trevor recognizes that customers won’t buy a product they’re not informed about and educating them should be a top priority.
Being creative and enjoying the process are key steps to creating a better ads
Fresh Fuel marketing stands out as an as a marketing agency but not only helping brand attract customs but also keep them coming back
The brand views content related advertising as a top priority and follows a successful step-by-step process when it comes to engaging with customers through websites .
Trevor believes you must educate your consumer before you can lead them in the direction of an offer, and this approach has helped their brands grow
The agency takes their marketing a step further by recognizing that each brand’s end goal is not to receive a purchase from the customer but instead create a relationship.
Trevor recommends having fun when creating the content and writing the ads, because the more fun that you have creating the landing page, the more enjoyable experience
Stay tuned as Trevor discusses how Fresh Fuel Marketing not only fosters profit but also customer loyalty.
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.
Fresh Fuel Marketing website: https://freshfuelmarketing.com/
Trevor Carlson’s Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/trevorcarlson1