A brand ambassador program that's not only generating revenue from sales, but also from its ambassadors
Can your brand ambassador program generate money from your brand ambassadors without sales? Well, here's a DTC brand that's doing just that.
- “It's cool to see other ambassador programs that are empowering individuals to share and talk about a brand.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “Coldest Water is teaching people how to become better influencers and to sell better, and I think it's a big win for not only the brand but also the ambassadors.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “One aspect of the landing page that works really well is that they quickly jump into the benefits and what you can do with the brand.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
We Speak About:
- [01:03] Coldest Water’s successful landing page
- [02:58] A rare aspect of their Ambassador landing page
- [03:22] How they connect to their audience
- [04:38] A unique factor of Cold Water’s ambassador program
- [06:41] How the brand creates learning opportunities for their ambassadors
Coldest Water’s ambassador program differentiates itself from the norm
There are numerous strategies a business can use to promote their brand, and one common technique is through the use of brand ambassadors.
This marketing strategy allows individuals to form a partnership with a company and personally promote their product(s).
However, Coldest Water takes an uncommon approach to their ambassador program by using it as an educational opportunity for their promoters and creating a unique incentive to sell.
Stay tuned as we discuss how Coldest Water’s stays transparent with their ambassadors and additional factors of their landing page.
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.
Coldest Water ambassador landing page: https://thecoldestwater.lpages.co/coldestsponsorship/
Coldest Water ambassador program pricing: https://thecoldestwater.com/join-us/
Coldest Water on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@thecoldestwater
Coldest Water brand hashtag: https://www.tiktok.com/tag/thecoldestwater